Helping Link offers a variety of classes. We serve a diverse group of individuals including adults, seniors, students, recent graduates, and young professionals living in the greater Seattle area. The majority of our clients are low-income. Our efforts assist Vietnamese migrants in their effort to settle in their new country, strengthen the Vietnamese community and promote cultural harmony.
- English as a Second language (ESL): Multi-level courses for limited-English speakers.
- Youth Summer Program: Teaches math, computers, and science. Includes field trips and summer programs for youth.
- Computer Technology Class: Multi-level bilingual classes to help participants access technology and develop employable skills in Helping Link’s fifteen-computer laboratory.
- Citizenship Class: Classes that provide practical instruction in order to pass citizenship exams; includes American history and government, civics and social responsibility.
- Vietnamese as a Second Language (VSL): Five and ten-week courses for those wanting to learn Vietnamese or retain their native language.
Additional Services Offered
- Information and Referral Services: Provisions of vital information regarding medical, housing, childcare, legal; employment, emergency
preparedness and other essential services.
- Open Computer Lab: We offer an open computer lab where we allow members of the community access to our computers.