Helping Link Careers
Helping Link is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative, office, organizational and program assistance to the Executive Director to oversee all internal and external operations.
This full-time position, which reports to the Executive Director, requires discretion with confidential matters and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities. The ideal candidate will play a collaborative role in developing and implementing systems that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our work and support our ability to grow and expand our impact. Candidates must have flexibility to work within operating hours, which includes evenings, and be on-site (limited remote work available).
Responsibilities and Duties:
Assist Executive Director in the following areas:
- Assist in coordinating quarterly ESL, Citizenship and Computer/iPad classes, including scheduling, registration, instructor support and online education portals.
- Assist in coordinating Information and Referral Services and coordinating community outreach for Helping Link programs
- Support volunteer recruitment and retention activities as needed
- Administrate financial tasks such as tracking reimbursements
- Support Board of Directors on administrative duties such as coordinating meetings
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and the strategic plan
- Assist in coordinating the fundraising plan
- Assist in coordinating the grant funding process
- Support in communications and marketing as needed
- 3+ years of work experience with administration, office management and program/project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility and humor
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong commitment to Helping Link’s mission and values
- Experience in the nonprofit sector and volunteer management
- Familiarity with the Vietnamese community and English Language Learner programs
- Some college or a bachelor’s degree
This is a full-time exempt position. The annual salary range is $62,000-$67,000, depending on experience, plus a generous benefits package.
Contact us at email@example.com